CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My other job!

As some of you well know, my love for decorating has taken me on a couple different paths. I started with AtHome America in 2002--just wanting to make extra income and work around the boys' busy, busy schedules! This was just the ticket! I had applied at the local paint/wallpaper store but would have to work Saturday mornings. At the time, I was coaching soccer and this just wouldn't do with two boys. I went to my first party on a fluke. My friend was just inviting a few people over just to help her friend out. Yep, only two of us showed. I don't even thing the party was big enough for her to get any credit. But I knew this was something I could do.

It took Jan a few months to convince me to start, but when I learned I didn't have to invest anything and could start for FREE--I had nothing to lose. So I took the plunge. It was amazing! People were loving the products and I could work when I chose!! Yipee! It was the best of both worlds!

AtHome America is a very gracious company. I love everything they stand for and what they have contributed to my family as well as other families across the nation. My website is at the right. Head on over and take a look at what's new! If you are interested in a party, having a book party or just want to shop from the 'net, feel free!! You can also get free information from AHA to start for FREE in March.

0 comments: