CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Here's a post of our home. I took this in '06 because we had an amazing Fall with TONS of pumpkins in our garden. The mums looked beautiful! It was a glorious gardening year!

I've got Spring Fever. So ready to Spring Clean--which starts today--but more importantly, I'm ready to garden. I need to smell the dirt and get my fingers dirty!

With starting a new job--I now get Tuesdays off. I am so ready to have Tuesdays to myself this Spring to enjoy the quiet time preparing the garden. I've got this cute in little garden sign that reads "The kiss of the Sun for Pardon, The Song of the Bird for Mirth, One is nearer God's Heart in a Garden Than anywhere else on Earth". I LOVE that quote too.

I'm not the best gardener in the world--it's a serious of trial and error. I've had plenty of error! Don't even get me started on the Lamb's Ears I just HAD TO HAVE!! It's time to start thinking about what I want to try this year. A good friend gave me HUGE boxes of Hens and Chicks which laborously divided and planted last year. Cannot wait to see how they fill in the space!

0 comments: