CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Josie Girl!


Well, here she is! We got this beautiful Chocolate Lab for Christmas. Her eyes look a little spooky here--so I'll take any photo editing tips!

As I said in my initial blog--the poor thing went through about 10 names! Lola was first! Dylan and I LOVED it! Who wouldn't love a little "Showgirl" dog? Marc and Tanner--that's who. So then we went on to Lucky. As in, she'll be "lucky" she doesn't meet her death on the highway. Sad to say and I'm sorry! We've lost a dog like that and it's hard! So we have her on a short leash! Well, Lucky didn't fit the bill! After a few more tries, we THOUGHT she was going to be Missy! I LOVE it! Cute name for a dog. Marc just couldn't grasp it. He hated telling people he got a dog and when they asked the name, he just didn't like the response he got from Missy. Just fell flat. He started to call her his "baby girl"--I couldn't go there. She had to have a NAME!

We really have had A LOT of dogs. And if I started to go through the names of dogs we used to have--you would not believe it! Ginger, Molly, Daisy, Ruby, Tucker, Gooch oh my goodness! Have we went through too many to come up with yet another name?

All of a sudden, we just new--Josie! Dylan's not hooked on it--but it fits. It is just her! She looks at me with those eyes and yep, she's a Josie! Some days, she may be called Naughty Girl, sometimes Josie Girl or Josie Posie. And she'll probably be called a choice word once in a while! Like when she chewed up my dress shoes! UGH! But Josie's a KEEPER and we like her that way!

0 comments: