CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Main Event!

I've been wanting to start a blog for sometime now! But where to start? First a name! It's hard to find a good name for a blog. It's not like I'm naming one of my children, or a dog. (It took us about 10 names before we found one for our new puppy--more on that one later!) I wanted something cool--like a newspaper? Or a rock band? But hey, I can't be calling it the "Samway Strip" or "Samway Spread"--we aren't THAT KIND OF BLOG!

What about a cool name like a rock band? Bon Jovi comes to mind--but what the heck do you do with Samway. We really aren't a rock band--except Tanner seems to be the one who should be in one with all that HAIR!

What about after a TV show? Oprah, Rachel Ray--these successful people use their names--so Samway had to be in the title! So after much deliberation, I went for "The Samway Scene". You know, sort of like part of a movie or TV show! After all--some days, it is a romantic comedy around here while other days are clearly a soap opera! So come visit our own REALITY SERIES on this blog where I am the DIRECTOR! My family are the STARS! And we give thanks every day to our PRODUCER--Jesus Christ and our CREATOR! Remember HE is IN CHARGE!! SO when you read my blog what I hope you remember is that "Life is not a dress rehearsal! This IS the Main Event!"

1 comments:

The Sandman Squad said...

You are off to a great start!! You'll be a pro before you know it! Good luck...